Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm A Total Krisbian For Vampy Bella!

When they first started to film BD, we all did quite a bit of speculation as to where they'd cut off the first movie. I had my theories that it wold be right before Bella gave birth ...right before she became a Vamp. I even thought maybe it would be just as Edward rips out Renesmee....Recently, I put some more thought into this and it kind of pissed me off. Like many of you, I cannot wait to see Kristen as Vampire Bella. I really can't freakin' wait!












I'm a total Krisbian when it comes to Vampy Bella. Gah! I think I might have forgotten, or somehow overlooked the fact that we're not going to get to witness Vampbella until BD part 2. Mother effers!!!!!!!!!
I have this gut feeling that Scummit is going to cut it right when Bella starts to awake as a Vampire [damn geniuses.] I have no doubt we'll get to see a bit of Renesmee...as Rosalie dotes on her and Jacob stomps around the Cullen home with a stick up his ass....but we're so going to have to wait until November 2012 to see the shiznit that is Vampbella.

Do you know what could happen in a year and 7 mos??? I could have quadruplets, they might find Osama F*CK Ladan (sp?) and a cure to Cancer might arise. Puts it all into perspective, doesn't it?

What do you think? I know, I know, I have asked before. But I'm curious, now that some time has passed, if your opinions have changed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super psyched to see so many other scenes in BD 1...like (hopefully) Bella at the gas station in her fancy schmanzy bullet proof Mercedes, having to tell Charlie they're getting married, the wedding, Isle Esme, hot Vamp sex etc...

But I really really want to see her as a Vamp, ASAP.


XOXO J

19 comments:

  1. Kristen will be a cool vamp!

    I think vamp Bella is going to be my 2nd favorite Bella look after Twilight (1st movie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreeeee I need to see her as a vamp ASAP! I have a feeling she's gonna open her eyes, they will be blood red and then boom! Cut to credits. Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait either! She looks smokin' hot in those pics. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanna see some BD! Like, NOW!

    Ooh Vamp Bella. I'd go there. JSYK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my hell!! Since you posted this, they found Osama. How very Alice of you!!!!!

    I can't wait to see Bella as a vamp, especially since she said she had so much fun doing it and that Rob said she looked great as a vamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!